Our mission is to serve our customers with honesty, integrity and competence. Our goal is to provide the best home loans to our clients for their needs, while providing them with the lowest interest rates and closing costs possible. Our average client saves over $8,000 in working with me as an independant broker, rather than going with a traditional mortgage lender.
We provide real live solutions that improve lives and allow our clients to live in the home of their dreams.
Furthermore, we pledge to help borrowers overcome roadblocks that can arise while securing a loan.
Below is some information on me.
Rick R. Johnson
Certified Mortgage Advisor/Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist
Mortgage Broker/Originator/Solutions Expert/Private Money Pro
Real Estate Sales Professional
Village Financial Group, Inc.
1212 Suncast Lane Suite 1
El Dorado Hills, Ca. 95762
NMLS#360614 BRE #01711076
Secure eFax 916-295-1451
Rick R. Johnson has been serving the financial needs of his customers for over 25 years. Rick is a Certified Mortgage Advisor a Nationally Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator plus holds a CA BRE Real Estate Sales License for many years. He formerly had his own radio talk show. His education and lending experience allows Rick to find the right loan for your exact needs. One loan program does not fit all needs or situations. I work with all types of clients from Pastors, to celebrities, and high income business owners, to low income buyers trying to get into their first home. I work with people with 800 plus FICO scores, and people who have suffered some major credit damage. Loans big and small, I do them all. I treat each with respect and give them the same full service.
Rick’s Lending Specialties include:
- Purchase Money Loans for borrowers with great credit looking for the best rate
- Self Employed Borrowers
- Pastors recieving a housing allowance.
- Refinancing Loans- rate and term, cash out, or Reverse Mortgage.
- First Time Home Buyers including Down Payment Assistance and Tax Credit Programs.
- Low or No downpayment programs.
- FHA Loans
- FHA Energy Efficient Mortgages
- FHA Streamline Refinance with no appraisal
- Fannie Mae HomePath including their Renovation Loan Program for Investors or Owners
- VA Purchase and Refi Loans including the minimal doc VA IRRRL refi
- Conventional Loans
- USDA Loans
- CalHFA First Time Buyer Programs
- NHF First Time Buyer Programs including Mortgage Credit Certificate program
- Move Up Home Buyers
- 2nd Homes
- Investment Properties
- Jumbo Loans up to $4,500,000 loan balance
- Reverse Mortgages including Reverse Mortgage Purchases
- Retirement Mortgage for those 55 and older that allows you to make less than interest only payments for 10 years then no payments for the rest of your life.
- School Teacher Loans
- Law Enforcement Loans
- Manufactured Homes on a permanent foundation on land.
- Property flips
- Private Money Loans for those borrowers that just don’t fit traditional guidelines. For borrowers recovering from a major life event like Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, Short Sale, Divorce or death of a spouse and have credit damage. Rick can help. We have solutions.
- About 25% of the loans that I close are ones that other lenders could not do.
- 30 year term where the first 10 years is interest only.
- 40 year term.
- 2nd mortgage up to 90% of value, fixed rate for 10 or 20 year term coming soon.
- In this changing market, ask about seller paid interest rate buy downs, both temporary and permanent.
Rick is committed to listening carefully to your financial needs and goals. He will work diligently to find the right loan program that fits your exact situation. Whether you are “house rich” and “cash poor” and need a Reverse Mortgage or are refinancing to lower your interest rate, or pull cash out for that fix up project or to help put kids through college.
If you are refinancing your existing home, purchasing your first home, an investment property, a second home, a fixer upper, or buying the home of your dreams, Rick is here to help.
Originally from Minnesota, Rick grew up with a love for the outdoors and everything to do with water. He enjoys fishing, swimming, skin diving, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, riding his mountain bike or tandem bike with his wife, and he especially playing golf.
Rick and his family have lived in the Sacramento, Carmichael, Fair Oaks, Folsom and El Dorado County region since 1976. Rick is blessed to be married to his best friend Diane, the love of his life for over 47 years. They have three adult children, all married, two wonderful daughter in laws, one great son in law, and nine wonderful grandchildren plus 4 step granchildren.
Rick and his wife Diane are very active in their church. They have enjoyed singing in the choir, the worship team, have taught youth and adult classes like Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University, Crown Ministries, marriage mentoring, they have helped out in the food closet, and have hosted fellowship groups in their home. Rick has recently served on the Board of Directors as a Corporate Officer for about 9 years. He has also served on the Men’s Ministry Planning Board, Finance Team and more.
Rick has been voted Best of the Best in Mortgage Lending for several years and Five Star Certified Mortgage Professional several years running as well as being listed in Who’s Who for several years.
To receive the Mortgage or Real Estate services you deserve, or help with your Mortgage or Real Estate questions, please contact Rick R. Johnson today at 916-367-3738 or 530-426-5049. Connect with me on the web at LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media platform. I think I have them all. I think of myself as an ethical, creative, problem solver.